Orckestra is a team of commerce experts that build innovative solutions for retailers and leading global brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail, and are helping our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical store shopping into a new generation of omnichannel experiences.
The Orckestra Commerce Cloud, built on Microsoft Azure, is the engine that connects the shopping journey across the Web, mobile and in-store for our customers, and you’ll be a critical part of building the future of the platform. You’ll help us create an awesome development, release, and deployment process for internal development teams, and for external developers working for our customers and partners.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll work with the latest cloud technology supporting ambitious commerce projects, and you’ll be a key member of our product team and focus on the developer experience and software automation. In addition, you’ll partner closely with our Cloud Ops team to ensure we’re delivering the right tools to support them in deploying and managing the platform for our customers.
You’ll enjoy working in a stable work environment and friendly culture in a company that provides opportunities for you to branch out and grow. Orckestra is a subsidiary of Mediagrif, a leader in e-business networks and online commerce that ranks among the leading Canadian software companies with over 500 employees in Canada, US, and Europe, and we’re growing!
- Engage with members of the Product, Services, and Cloud Ops teams to understand our key needs around development efficiency and automation, as well as platform deployment and management;
- Lead the building and management of tools for developer support, and automated software delivery and testing;
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines;
- Research new DevOps tools and techniques as appropriate, staying current with industry best practices;
- Work with our Cloud Ops team to implement and optimize automated solutions for deploying, configuring, updating, and monitoring the platform;
- Use DevOps principles to influence and create new architecture standards and operating methods that improve the way we deploy and manage our platform for customers;
- Build and maintain internal documentation on properly deploying and maintaining the various platform components;
- Build expert knowledge on Microsoft Azure and how to best leverage the Azure PaaS/IaaS offerings best for deploying and managing our solutions; and
- Evangelize the DevOps mindset across the entire product team and ensure we’re following a solid framework that helps us automate repetitive tasks and scale our teams effectively.
Skills & Experience:
- You have at least five (5) years of software development experience and over two (2+) years working on Devops and related initiatives;
- Familiar with latest Devops methodologies and best-practices;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Azure platforms, and related development environments is considered a strong asset;
- Candidates with experience of other public cloud platforms, such as Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) or Google Cloud platform will also be considered;
- Experience with :
- continuous integration and automated deployment;
- Powershell and Azure Resource Manager for automating deployment and configuration on Azure;
- C# and .NET development; and
Skills & Experience:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5-hour work week;
- Group insurance from the moment of hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Dynamic and engaging workplace; and
- Free access to an on-site fitness centre.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.