Polygon is an unparalleled trading environment empowering qualified professionals to buy and sell diamonds, jewelry, coloured stones and more. Jewelry retailers benefit from Polygon’s efficient sourcing and information capabilities, while suppliers leverage it as a cost-effective marketing channel.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with members and potential members of the jewelry industry as well as maximizing all sales opportunities and providing the best-in-class service.
- Manage a mostly English-speaking market;
- Handle incoming, outgoing calls;
- Build a network of customers by creating call lists to reach a maximum of potential customers;
- Execute sales and retention campaigns as per business objectives and offer long-term solutions to retain clients;
- Build member loyalty by providing recommendations, alternatives, up selling of products and value-added services;
- Provide complete understanding of Polygon products and services;
- Proactively analyze client information; provide recommendations on possible improvements to products and services to the Product Manager;
- Coordinate with internal operational groups to investigate and resolve complex member issues;
- Ensure that customer support issues are followed up on and resolved in a timely fashion;
- Adhere to established service level agreement (SLA).
- College diploma or equivalent work experience;
- At least two to three (2–3) years of experience working in a call centre environment;
- Experience in the jewelry Industry (asset);
- Experience in IT-related products (asset);
- Customer service experience (within a B2B environment, an asset).
Skills & competencies & requirements:
- Very strong communication skills, especially in English (oral and written);
- Solid knowledge of MS Office;
- Passion for sales and customer service;
- Strong understanding of Internet and E-Business environments;
- Performance and results oriented.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.