Orckestra Technologies Inc. creates innovative solutions for retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail and help our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of omnichannel experiences. The Orckestra Commerce Cloud, built on Microsoft Azure, is the engine that connects the shopping journey across the web, mobile and in-store for our customers.
The Solution Architect is a member of our multidisciplinary team. You’ll be responsible for technical pre-sales, performing technical presentations and demonstrations of our solution offers in collaboration with our different sales team members & SMEs and in alignment with the selected strategy to improve sales results. You’ll articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Your analytic assessment skills will be put to use by creating a compelling consumer journey, assessing the current status of target accounts and by defining our value solution approaches for Orckestra products and services.
- Work with the Direct Sales, Professional Services, and Product Management teams to develop and implement strategies and solutions to meet client and prospect requirements around business processes and architectural data flows;
- Conduct discovery interviews, eliciting requirements and assessing the prospect’s/client’s maturity using facilitation techniques and collaborative methods;
- Document business requirements, identify priorities, monitor change control and gain prospect/client approval across business, regulatory and IT requirements;
- Create and deliver user case scenarios and solutions presentations;
- Demonstrate product solution concepts, expanding the prospect’s/client’s vision, helping them identify gaps within the enterprise commerce ecosystem;
- Define and present implementation architecture and project blueprints for clients, prospects and partners;
- Drive solution messaging in the technical sections of RFIs/RFPs;
- Achieve a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the region, market, and/or channel supported;
- Drive successful sales engagements and ensure sales objectives are achieved through coaching and technical sales;
- Maintain highest level of technical and market knowledge;
- Increase Orckestra’s community involvement thought leadership, writing and user group presentations;
- Assist Sales Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies on an ongoing basis;
- Provide pre-sales support for direct and channel sales.
Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in technical sales engineering and enterprise selling or relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required;
- Working knowledge of retail enterprise architecture, infrastructure, applications and e-commerce;
- Complementary market knowledge/competitive landscape in assisted service, self-service, commerce, marketing services, content/knowledge management, analytics, CRM, multichannel applications;
- Ability to articulate the omnichannel end-to-end commerce value proposition;
- Experience in giving presales presentations to all levels of enterprise decision makers;
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution requirements;
- Scale web software development experience, information architecture and related concepts and technologies;
- Knowledge of the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing industry with a particular focus towards Microsoft .NET technologies;
- Knowledge of web CMS technologies such as C1, Sitecore and EPIServer, an asset;
- Superior communication skills, ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Results oriented; committed to product quality and service;
- Ability to work in virtual teams and committed to never letting a teammate down;
- Self-motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges;
- Fluent in English and another European language, an asset;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office;
- Travel (approximately 30%).
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.