Senior Project Manager
Orckestra is a leading provider of modern omnichannel commerce solutions, offering a single commerce platform to create and manage the most engaging shopping experiences across the web, mobile and in-store. Built on the Microsoft Azure open cloud, our Commerce OrchestrationTM platform establishes a unique central commerce layer that unifies all retail systems and customer touch points and helps enterprise organizations grow their business successfully in the global marketplace. We fuel digital innovation for leading retailers and branded manufacturers, enabling them to deliver differentiated commerce experiences faster with lower IT burden and operating costs, and maximum revenue growth.Reporting to the Vice President - Operations, the Project Manager joins a dynamic team of project staff and plays an important role in supporting Orckestra's internal and external projects. He is responsible for managing all administrative and financial aspects of ongoing projects. He is involved in contract tracking, customer invoicing and cloud computing.
If you are a dynamic, organized person with initiative, this job is for you!
Main responsibilities :
- Maintain internal information systems managing operational activities (new employees, projects, etc.);
- Support project expenses in terms of billing and contract monitoring;
- Support project expenses in the preparation and maintenance of deliverables;
- Identify and communicate issues or possible gaps to the project managers;
- Participate in improving the company's project management processes;
- Responsible for setting up the collaboration portal for each team;
- Contribute to the financial monitoring plan (budgets, efforts, deadlines, resources);
- Prepare progress reports (dashboards, project reviews, etc.);
- Identify and communicate gap risks and issues;
- Ensure follow-up of the quality assurance process (review and approval of deliverables);
- Follow up with resources: effort, requirements, time sheets;
- Customer invoicing; and
- All other related tasks.
Experience and skills required:
- At least five (5) years of experience as a PCO in a fast paced environment or in support of highly complex web project management;
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent command of the Office suite (MS Project and Excel);
- Experience in using CMS as a collaboration tool;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Initiative and team spirit; and
- Good understanding of financial aspects.
- Agile certification or relevant experience;
- In depth knowledge of information technologies; and
- PMP or CAPM (Certified Associate Project Manager).
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.