Senior Product Marketing Manager
Orckestra is a team of commerce experts that create innovative solutions for retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail and are helping our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of omnichannel experiences.
Our Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the product positioning of our Orckestra Commerce Cloud, partnering with our Sales and Marketing teams to execute go-to-market initiatives. This role requires a strong focus on understanding key customer stakeholders, both on the technical and business side, in order to create the right content and messaging. You’ll also be engaging customers and System Integrator partners through various means to help evangelize our product capabilities enabling them to understand how we differentiate in the market.
As a senior member of the product team, you’ll work closely with our product managers and engineers to understand and better communicate our product capabilities, technology stack, target use cases and the value we create for our customers. You will also measure and validate how well we’re positioning our products, playing an active role in ensuring we meet our product objectives and revenue targets.
- Become the resident expert on market trends and our buyers – including how they buy and their buying criteria;
- Develop the core product positioning for business and technical audiences;
- Equip our Marketing and Sales teams with clear product messaging that will be leveraged across all channels (e.g. website and related content, event messaging, sales presentations, product demos and videos);
- Lead the creation of our standard product sales collateral and key sales tools, including solution-oriented content that targets specific verticals and/or pain points;
- Create new product launch content and support our marketing team in communicating externally via related campaigns and announcements;
- By leveraging our commercial teams, customers, and industry contacts, you become our subject matter expert on our competition, helping us understand how to position ourselves to win;
- Partner with our Sales team to brief and train them (along with our partners’ sales teams) on how to communicate and sell the value of our products;
- Partner with product management to help shape the product roadmap based on your market research and feedback.
Experience & Competencies:
- You’re a detail-oriented and data-driven product marketer with five (5)+ years of progressive experience in technology product marketing, or product management roles with strong marketing focus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or other relevant education/work experience
- Proven experience in defining, positioning and great storytelling about enterprise technology and/or SaaS products;
- Excellent written and presentation skills for technology products that you can demonstrate with recent work;
- A strong understanding of digital marketing programs, making you a great partner to our Marketing team;
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are action driven. You deliver quickly focusing on constant progress not perfection ; you’re a quick study, easily adapting your approach to improve results;
- Experience with e-commerce and/or retail technology products, a strong asset.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.