Orckestra is a team of commerce experts that create innovative solutions for retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail, and are helping our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of omnichannel experiences. The Orckestra Commerce Cloud, built on Microsoft Azure, is the engine that connects the shopping journey across the Web, mobile and in-store for our customers.
Product development at Orckestra is driven by small, autonomous Agile teams. As a Front-end developer, you’ll be part of one or more of these teams and will have the opportunity to focus on a variety of product areas including: enterprise cloud APIs, e-commerce Web experiences, single-page mobile Web apps and more. You’ll work closely with product managers to understand customer needs and priorities, you’ll collaborate with your team to find the right design, and you’ll release product iterations regularly that are informed by internal reviews and external feedback from our customers.
- Build dynamic Web applications;
- Design RESTful APIs, database and storage strategies;
- Ship in a cloud-based environment;
- Swimming like a fish in an e-commerce setting.
Skills & competencies:
- Well versed in modern architecture and design patterns (front-end), and able to create a great design that you can turn into equally great, and performing code;
- Comfortable with large datasets, and you have experience with SQL Server and T-SQL;
- Knowledge of Azure DocumentDB (CosmosDB), MongoDB or other NoSQL database, an asset;
- Knowledge of back-end development skills using. NET and C#.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to author structured client libraries and frameworks;
- A keen eye on popular and emerging front-end technologies;
- Ability to communicate opinions and visions.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.