Developer Success Engineer
Orckestra is a team of commerce experts that create innovative solutions for retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail and are helping our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of omnichannel experiences.
Are you excited by the opportunity to use your development knowledge and passion for cloud software to drive the success of our omnichannel commerce platform? Are you an enthusiastic technologist that enjoys sharing new content and ideas with your peers? Would you love the opportunity to influence our growing partner and developer community? Orckestra is seeking a Developer Success Engineer to enable developers using our platform.
You’ll be working with a team of commerce experts that create innovative solutions for retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail and are helping our customers blend digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of shopping experiences.
This is a key role on our product team where you’ll be well positioned to accelerate our developer experience vision, making a real impact in how we engage with our partners and customers. You will be our platform advocate externally, supporting and growing our developer community, and helping ensure our partners can build innovative new shopping experiences.
- Foster a growing community of partners and developers, helping them understand the Orckestra Commerce Cloud so they can deliver high-quality commerce solutions;
- Create content that helps developers build, deploy, and manage solutions using our platform on Microsoft Azure;
- Develop and document code samples demonstrating the implementation of different use cases;
- Provide on-site developer training and presentations for developers as needed;
- Inspire developers by creating proof of concepts showing them what’s possible with our platform and educating them on new platform capabilities as they become available;
- Build relationships with developers, solution architects, and product managers, collecting feedback that will be used to improve our products.
Skills and Competencies:
- Comfortable with relational databases, ideally having some experience with SQL Server and T-SQL;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, ideally with some experience on CosmostDB;
- Ability to work cooperatively with software developers and gain their respect;
- Solid technical writing skills as you will be responsible for key articles and documentation for developers;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, French would be a strong asset;
- Can deliver presentations and training to technical groups.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.);
- Three (3)+ years of experience in software development or working closely in a technical role with development teams (e.g. as a solution architect, technology evangelist, product manager);
- Experience building applications on public cloud platforms. We work on Microsoft Azure, but experience with AWS or Google Cloud would also be highly valued;
- E-commerce and retail technology background would be an asset;
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.