Developer, Maintenance and Application Support
Orckestra is a leading provider of modern omnichannel commerce solutions, offering a single commerce platform to create and manage the most engaging shopping experiences across the web, mobile and in-store. Built on the Microsoft Azure open cloud, our Commerce OrchestrationTM platform establishes a unique central commerce layer that unifies all retail systems and customer touch points and helps enterprise organizations grow their business successfully in the global marketplace. We fuel digital innovation for leading retailers and branded manufacturers, enabling them to deliver differentiated commerce experiences faster with lower IT burden and operating costs, and maximum revenue growth.
Reporting to the Vice President - Operations, the Developer, Maintenance and Application Support recognizes the urgent nature of client problem resolution. He or she will have a positive, friendly and professional attitude during support calls, an attitude that will also be reflected in written documents. He or she will follow up with clients to ensure that they understand and are using the provided solutions. The incumbent will work closely with the business solutions team to make the most of the information gained from client experiences with Orckestra products.
- Participate in the analysis and development of our solutions, based on client needs;
- Support the level 1 and level 2 client support team in order to resolve technical configuration and integration problems, adjust Orckestra’s solution productivity, and provide the necessary support to Orckestra’s business solutions;
- May occasionally be asked to support the 24/7 team during major incidents;
- Manage transferred incidents and perform adequate fixes when required;
- Perform ongoing solution maintenance (minor improvements and bug fixes) in order to ensure an exceptional stability and client experience;
- Utilize internal resources or company-based knowledge, as well as the tools provided, to target the source of the technical problems and resolve them;
- Identify, research and prioritize technical problems that affect client satisfaction and document the impact of these problems in reports and analyses;
- Document interactions with clients, as well as the solutions to the problems in incident follow-ups and when entering data into the knowledge base;
- Work closely with other members of the technical team in order to find possible solutions to client issues and requests;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with clients and team members while efficiently managing priorities;
- Establish sound client relationships and ensure their satisfaction with timely solutions to their technical problems.
Experience & competencies:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience as a .Net developer;
- Experience in customer service or support in a call center;
- Experience with helpdesk tools such as Zendesk or Web Help Desk;
- Experience with content management tools (CMS) such as Sitecore, Episerver, Sharepoint;
- Experience in e-commerce;
- Bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of .Net platform;
- Good working knowledge of the C# language;
- Good working knowledge of web development;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Attentive listening and ability to analyze and resolve technical problems;
- Demonstrated flexibility and recognized strong learning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Motivated, dynamic, independent and well-organized individual.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.