Orckestra is a team of commerce experts that create innovative solutions for retailers and brands. We’re passionate about the future of retail and are helping our customers lead by blending digital commerce and physical stores into a new generation of omnichannel experiences.
The Orckestra Commerce Cloud, built on Microsoft Azure, is the engine that connects the shopping journey across the Web, mobile and in-store for our customers, and you’ll be a critical part of building the future of the platform.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be a key member of our product team, focusing on the developer experience and software automation. In addition, you’ll partner closely with our Cloud Ops team to ensure we’re delivering the right tools to support them in deploying and managing the platform for our customers.
- Engage with members of the Product, Services, and Cloud Ops teams to understand our key needs around development efficiency and automation, as well as platform deployment and management;
- Build and manage tools for developer support, and automated software delivery and testing;
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines;
- Research new DevOps tools and techniques as appropriate, staying current with industry best practices;
- Work with our Cloud Ops team to implement and optimize automated solutions for deploying, configuring, updating, and monitoring our platform on Microsoft Azure;
- Use DevOps principles to influence and create new architecture standards and best-practices that improve the way our customers/partners create and manage solutions on our platform;
- Build and maintain internal documentation on properly deploying our platform, and building/managing solutions on our platform;
- Become an expert on Microsoft Azure and on how to best leverage Azure infrastructure and services for deploying and managing our platform.
Experience & Competencies:
- You have at least five (5) years of software development experience and two (2) + years working on DevOps and related initiatives;
- Familiar with latest DevOps methodologies and best-practices;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Azure platforms, and related development environments is considered a strong asset;
- Candidates with experience on other public cloud platforms, such as Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) or Google Cloud will certainly be considered;
- Experience with the following technology:
- Continuous integration and automated deployment;
- Powershell and Azure Resource Manager for automating deployment and configuration on Azure;
- C# and .NET development;
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.