Orckestra, a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc., is a leading provider of modern omnichannel commerce solutions, offering a single commerce platform to create and manage the most engaging shopping experiences across the web, mobile and in-store. Built on the Microsoft Azure open cloud, our Commerce OrchestrationTM platform establishes a unique central commerce layer that unifies all retail systems and customer touch points and helps enterprise organizations grow their business successfully in the global marketplace. We fuel digital innovation for leading retailers and branded manufacturers, enabling them to deliver differentiated commerce experiences faster with lower IT burden and operating costs, and maximum revenue growth.
You’ll get to work on high-impact projects, and be empowered to understand customer needs and make decisions that deliver real business value. At the same time, you’ll enjoy a stable work environment and friendly culture in a company that provides opportunities for you to branch out and grow.
As part of the product’s team, the business analyst is responsible for functional specification of collaborative and productive applications developed by Orckestra for its clients. With a solid experience in this area, this person is the direct users’ interlocutor to gather and formalize their needs, and translate them into Use Cases, User Stories, while maintaining the traceability of these different elements. Finally, he will assist the users during their acceptance tests.
- Participate in the analysis of the business needs with the users and the business departments;
- Guide the client in the choice of the functionalities while considering the costs, the delays and the advantages in regards to the project development;
- Help the clients to clarify the operational needs regarding the functionalities to be developed or modified.
- Support the clients in the validation and the understanding of the analysis;
- Help the technical lead and the project manager to identify the different resources’ necessary to the project (financial, technical and manpower);
- Write the functional documentation (backlog: features and user stories, process flow);
- Participate in defining solutions which will facilitate the implementation of the client’s business needs, taking into account the limitations and best practices in applying the technological choices imposed;
- Follow-up on the business needs during the development phases and validate the proposed and evolutionary IT solutions;
- Render the clients’ needs in functional specifications for the development team;
- Develop, document and give support for the functional, integration and acceptance test strategies;
- Develop and document implementation strategies and production plans;
- Ensure products and services meet established quality procedures, norms and standard;
- Help to improve the business analyses’ practices.
- Five (5) years of experience in business and/or functional analysis in a Web context;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Experience in analyzing the needs of a content management portal.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.