Web Analytics Specialist
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations. Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees to fulfill its mission, providing businesses innovative e-commerce solutions.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, Réseau Contact, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Web Scrapping, the Web Analytics Expert will use their knowledge and analytical skills to manage customer requests (internal and external) and identify possible solutions. They will be responsible for, along with other related tasks, the tag implementation process and validation, communication, project management, and to track these via quality assurance tools.
- Analyze internal and external clients’ technical requirements;
- Define relevant solutions to meet our business needs and those of our clients;
- Formalize implementation through the application of quality assurance measures;
- Ensure smooth coordination and communication processes with all internal partners;
- Implement tags meticulously through a Tag Management System (TMS) and lead client demonstrations when needed;
- Manage projects in a timely manner; and
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes.
Skills and competencies:
- College diploma or adequate computer training. University degree considered an important asset;
- Bilingualism - French and English (spoken/written);
- Thorough and methodological;
- Autonomous, proactive, ability to adapt and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEM and Lead Management, an asset
- One (1) year working with a Web analytics solution;
- Implementation of a Tag Management System;
- Validation of analytical implementations; and
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Pleasant working environment; and
- Free access to a fitness centre.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.