Programmer Analyst (Web Java)
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the Programmer Analyst will be implicated in all aspects of web applications programming, including complex problem solving as well as the technical architecture of the modules to be elaborated.
- Bachelor’s degree or College degree in computer programming or equivalent;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of programming experience;
- Ability to develop applications on an expert level:
- Programming languages: Java, HTML, JSP, XML, SQL, VB, etc.,
- Developing process of systems, tools and methodologies (RUP, YML, etc.),
- Unit tests, process and practice (Junit, profiling, etc.), debugging,
- Development/productivity of application tools (such as Eclipse, SVN, etc.);
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with dynamic webpage with high transaction volumes, an asset
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.