Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations. Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies,
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra.
Reporting to the Director, Product Management, the Product Manager participates in the elaboration of product development and marketing strategies, ensuring they are implemented to support the achievement of business objectives. They analyze Web properties under their responsibility in order to evolve, in regards to products available on the market, in order to create organic growth. They are creative, possess analytical skills, are dynamic and work effectively in teams.
- Gain an understanding of users, the market, competition and future trends in the field;
- Collaborate with stakeholders in defining the vision and conceptualization of the product;
- Analyze product / service development opportunities and identify impacts in order to recommend preferred solutions;
- Evaluate value, develop business cases and prioritize user scenarios, epics and themes to ensure the work is focused on initiatives, with maximum value and aligned with the product strategy;
- Define, maintain and communicate the product's roadmap;
- Inspire and motivate development teams to propose innovative and exciting solutions in a timely manner;
- Assure an active role in reducing the obstacles that affect the achievement of team upload / sprint goals;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing and IT, to market products in a timely manner; and
- Track results against expectations to identify and report on performance (KPI).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or other relevant field; and
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
Skills and competencies:
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management;
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies;
- Solid communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles, an asset;
- Bilingual (French/English).
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5 hour work week;
- Group insurance from the moment of hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Dynamic and engaging workplace; and
- Free access to an on-site fitness centre.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.