Networks and Systems Administrator
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operation. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
As part of the Technology team, the Networks and Systems Administrator manages the various components of Mediagrif’s technical infrastructure: servers, networks, storage units, security, etc. He installs, supports and promotes the infrastructure’s evolution using the best practices, policies and procedures.
- Manage the various server administration and network equipment requests, including their installation, support and maintenance;
- Perform level 2 and 3 support for Mediagrif’s entire technical infrastructure, whether physical, virtual or cloud-based: servers, networks, security, etc.;
- Participate in infrastructure projects in order to maintain the availability, reliability, security and performance of Mediagrif’s development and production environments;
- Be available on call, nights and weekends, rotating with other members of the team;
- Coordinate solutions for production issues with other resources when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in systems and networks administration;
- Ability to autonomously install, monitor and support physical and virtual environments in a 24/7 Windows and Linux production infrastructure;
- Experience with Azure Cloud solutions, an important asset.
- Experience in complex issues analysis and in networks architecture.
Skills & competencies:
- Pragmatic, with a sense of service and results oriented. Able to deliver simple and efficient technical solutions, while respecting both budget and schedule;
- Thorough, thoughtful, autonomous, proactive and with a good analytical capability, even under pressure;
- Motivated, with great communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the Internet, the main technical components that allow for ecommerce solutions support in a 24/7 environment, as well as their operating conditions and cost.
- Academic or professional education in Linux, Windows and TCP/IP (DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, etc.) environments;
- Confirmed experience in physical, virtual and cloud-based systems and networks.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Free access to a gym.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company. Mediagrif applies to a program of equity and equality in employment.