Customer Support Representative (Disponible en version anglaise seulement)
MERX is Canada's largest electronic tendering service and a global leader in the development of electronic tendering technology for the public and private sectors. Our clients are complex, discerning and professional organizations that rely on MERX to understand their business needs in order to provide solutions for a more productive and efficient use of their processes. MERX is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.
Reporting to the Client Support & Research Manager, the Customer Support Representative will receive inbound calls as well as make proactive outbound finance related and up selling calls. He works with phone, internet tools and tracking systems to answer questions, solves issues, and determine best service options for customers. Additionally, they will deal with customers in writing via email and send them information after calls have ended to summarize information.
- Support current customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services available;
- Record all phone calls, emails, mail and faxes in a database to ensure proper history and accurate information is available to all associates;
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's needs, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution;
- Escalate customer issues to Production Support and Finance if further support is required;
- Complete special projects (as assigned by the department team leader);
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Develop and/or suggest improvements to existing processes and systems;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & competencies:
- Experience in Outlook, Excel, and Word;
- Strong experience with web software and the Internet;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organization and analytic skills as well as detailed orientation;
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks;
- Proven track record in sales-related activities.
- Bilingual, English and French;
- High School diploma, Post-secondary degree, an asset;
- Specialized training in customer care, an asset;
- Two (2) years of experience in customer service;
- Experience utilizing a tracking tool.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.