Client Solutions Executive for Enterprise Sales
MERX is Canada's largest electronic tendering service and a global leader in the development of electronic tendering technology for the public and private sectors. Our clients are complex, discerning and professional organisations that rely on MERX to understand their business needs in order to provide solutions for a more productive and efficient use of their processes. MERX is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Client Solutions Executive (CSE) main role is to maximize Enterprise Level sales for MERX, ASC and BidNet and is responsible for representing all three companies’ solutions. The CSE focuses essentially on growing business through new sales or additional sales within their existing client accounts. The CSE is also involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities;
- Working with client services, development and support to help sell the benefits of the Enterprise Solution and/or best of breed approach;
- In utilizing your skills, you will be responsible for selling the three business units and their respective product’s;
- Responding to customer requests for information and proposal generation;
- Demos for all the products and conveying of the benefits of our solutions to prospective clients;
- Responsible for all facets of the sales process from prospecting, qualification, to closing and contract;
- Working with clients to review their requirements and suggest the best solution.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational skills – the ability to multitask;
- Analytical skills – the ability to determine the appropriate solution;
- Communications skills – clearly explain how our solution can meet a client’s requirements and clearly communicate the requirements to the development team;
- Sales facilitation – the ability to run client meetings (demos, discovery sessions, sales presentations, etc.);
- Sales process knowledge from prospecting to closing and contract negotiations;
- Understanding of our software solutions and the software development and service introduction process;
- Team skills – to communicate with co-workers and management team;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Valid passport.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or, Marketing;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience working in an Enterprise sales environment;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions;
- Experience with software applications and work experience within a software development environment.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37.5 hours work-week;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Some travel will be required from time to time.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.