Done with endless job descriptions? We’ll get right to the point then: we’re looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who will report to the Team Leader within our R & D Department.
Design runs through your veins? You’ll fit perfectly within our dynamic and agile design team if you enjoy taking the lead and doing what’s necessary to resolve any project issues the team may face.
Already asking yourself: “When do I start?” Don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll meet up to talk shop together!
More specifically, your mandate will be:
- Participate in our digital devices’ design stages, guaranteeing usability and relevance for users;
- Translate different ideas and hypotheses into functional prototypes which will be tested by future users;
- Design intuitive and simple interfaces for B2B brands;
- Improve a product’s existing features;
- Implement guidelines and a design system, updating them as necessary;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, Business Analysts and Developers.
- Recognized for your ability to invest yourself in ambitious projects, and your implication;
- You’re a born communicator—you must be comfortable defending your ideas in a respectful manner within a creative team;
- You enjoy pushing the limits to create innovative products, all the while keeping the user at the centre of your thoughts;
- You enjoy teamwork but also working solo;
- Passionate and curious (technological watch).
- Five (5) years of experience;
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with Adobe Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.);
- Experience working with Figma or Sketch;
- Interface design, wireframe and prototype;
- Knowledge of web standards and accessibility standards;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience in agile methodology, Scrum.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
- A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day-1.
- Access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan after three (3) months.
- In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and you get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
- Mediagrif is committed to its employees’ quality of life and health and offers free access to its fitness room. You prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
- You enjoy socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif, at a glance:
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we’re experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.