Talent Recruitment Advisor
As Mediagrif’s employer brand ambassador reporting to the Human Resources Director, your role will be to implement and coordinate all new talent recruitment activities and be our external recruitment representative and SME. Your main objective: creating and maintaining a talent pool, successfully filling Mediagrif’s and its subsidiaries’ open positions in record time!
Your experiential recruitment skills will provide candidates an exceptional experience throughout the recruitment process. You’re totally attuned to the latest recruitment trends? You’ll have ample opportunity to apply them by developing innovative and effective strategies to attract and hire the best talent!
Your mandate will be:
- Create and post eye-catching job descriptions (in collaboration with other Managers and HR Advisors);
- Prepare and present candidate files to reporting Managers (Profiling, evaluating and preselecting potential candidates);
- Coordinate hiring interviews, reference and security checks, prepare and present job offers to selected candidates;
- Proactive candidate search:
- Identify and attract candidates, evaluating their interest in joining the Mediagrif team;
- Set up a talent pool of potential applicants, maintaining contact with possible candidates who could eventually be valuable collaborators within Mediagrif.
- Create and update records and dashboards in relation to staffing activities.
To develop and implement our recruitment strategy that:
- Applies to all of our recruitment activities in North America;
- Is in line with the latest hiring trends;
- Showcases effective recruiting strategies, promoting Mediagrif as an employer of choice and increase our visibility (optimization of social media tools, etc.);
- Identify and establish business relationships or partnerships in all areas conducive to recruitment:
- Job fairs,
- Networking activities,
- Professional associations,
- Relevant education institutions (implementing an attractive internship program for future grad students and new recruits), etc.
- You’re a natural communicator, easily navigating between French and English;
- You’re a born salesperson; your negotiation skills and customer service are second to none;
- You have seven (7) years of experience in recruiting/head-hunting services. You also have experience in the IT field? That’s a serious plus!
- You’re a creative thinker and have no qualms taking the lead, making judgment calls and being proactive.
- You light up at the thought of leading several projects head on in a demanding, ever-changing and time-constrained environment?
- Your discretion, diplomacy and irreproachable work ethic are inseparable from your savoir-faire.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.