Senior Networks and Systems Administrator
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operation. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
As part of the Technology team, the Senior Networks and Systems Administrator manages the various components of Mediagrif’s technical infrastructure: servers, networks, storage units, security, etc. He installs, supports and promotes the infrastructure’s evolution using the best practices, policies and procedures.
- Manage the various server administration and network equipment requests, including their installation, support and maintenance;
- Perform level 2 and 3 support for Mediagrif’s entire technical infrastructure, whether physical, virtual or cloud-based: servers, networks, security, etc.;
- Participate in infrastructure projects in order to maintain the availability, reliability, security and performance of Mediagrif’s development and production environments;
- Be available on call, nights and weekends, rotating with other members of the team;
- Coordinate solutions for production issues with other resources when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in systems and networks administration;
- Ability to autonomously install, monitor and support physical and virtual environments in a 24/7 Windows and Linux production infrastructure;
- Experience with Azure Cloud solutions;
Skills & competencies:
- Pragmatic, with a sense of service and results oriented. Able to deliver simple and efficient technical solutions, while respecting both budget and schedule;
- Thorough, thoughtful, autonomous, proactive and with a good analytical capability, even under pressure;
- Motivated, with great communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, the main technical components that allow for e-commerce solutions support in a 24/7 environment, as well as their operating conditions and cost.
- Academic or professional education in Linux, Windows and TCP/IP (DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, etc.) environments;
- Confirmed experience in physical, virtual and cloud-based systems and networks.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.