Quality Assurance Analyst
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Reporting directly to the Director, Quality Assurance, the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for evaluating and testing new or modified applications or development procedures, to verify proper functionality in accordance to project requirements while conforming to established guidelines.
- Testing software for the validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformity with established standards;
- Maintaining permanent test scenarios by defining manual and automated test scripts;
- Writing, revising, and verifying quality standards and test procedures for software design and product evaluation in order to attain the highest software quality, economically and efficiently;
- Defining, maintaining and communicating various Quality Assurance processes and practices;
- Reviewing computer operating logs to identify program processing errors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Software Development or Quality Assurance related program;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a web environment;
- Experience in client/server applications testing;
- Experience in performance tests, an asset.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.