B2B Marketing Advisor
As B2B Marketing Advisor, you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing strategies of our e-commerce and supply chain management software solutions.
You will play an advisory role towards our internal clients and manage various projects. You will also be a key resource, managing automated marketing tools and CRMs for our lead generation campaigns as well as Account-Based Marketing.
You’re customer focused, curious and have a knack for managing priorities? You’re also well-versed in the software sector and in B2B Marketing? If that’s the case, we have a place on our team waiting for you!
More specifically, what are your responsibilities?
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies, performance indicators and recommend ways to achieve the objectives;
- Manage and deploy the various marketing initiatives;
- Collaborate on the content and communication strategy for all platforms;
- Compose and ensure the quality of various documentation, publications and communications;
- Manage social media content and publication calendars;
- Manage the website;
- Along with other specialists, supervise SEM, PPC and other campaigns, measure performance and suggest improvements;
- Manage projects along with internal collaborators and external suppliers;
- Organize fairs and other events;
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and budget monitoring.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Administration or any other training or relevant experience;
- You have five (5) years’ experience in B2B marketing as well as experience:
- in customer relationship management and event logistics,
- managing traditional and digital marketing campaigns,
- working with various automated marketing tools and CRMs (HubSpot),
- in a retail solutions environment, an asset;
- You are second to none when it comes to taking the lead and demonstrating proactiveness;
- You have solid creative writing skills in both English and French.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.