Human Resources Advisor
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, you will contribute to the success of Mediagrif and its subsidiaries' business objectives by providing support and advice to our managers and employees pertaining to their HR issues. Working closely with the HR Department’s Vice-President and Director, you will play a strategic role in the design and implementation of various programs related to human resources management such as training, compensation, performance management and organizational development. You will also participate in the development of a talent attraction and retention strategy and will be responsible for supporting, supervising and coaching our Talent Acquisition Advisor team.
More specifically, your mandate will be:
- Develop trusting relationships and strategic partnerships with our business line managers and leaders for Canada, the United States and Europe;
- Support and assist our managers in an advisory role, developing their leadership skills in order to help teams achieve optimal performance;
- Advise and assist managers in managing discipline and absenteeism;
- Participate in the implementation of a global compensation strategy;
- Deploy and coordinate a skills development program;
- Evaluate and make recommendations on current recruitment, hospitality and integration practises, and with the support of the talent acquisition team, implement strategies to make these practices exceptional;
- Support and guide managers in planning and implementing organizational change;
- Ensure employee satisfaction by optimizing the use of the survey tool implemented in our Canadian subsidiaries and assist our managers in properly tracking comments;
- Participate in the planning and organization of all HR projects and activities
- You are an excellent communicator and express yourself with ease in both French and English;
- You demonstrate strong synthesis and analysis skills and exercise excellent judgment;
- You have at least five (5) years of HRM experience in a strategic role and/or as a business partner. Experience in the IT sector is an important asset;
- You are creative, proactive and don’t hesitate to take the lead;
- You are able to tackle multiple issues head-on in a constantly changing environment that can result in pressing demands and tighter schedules;
- Your discretion, diplomacy and irreproachable work ethic are intrinsically linked to your know-how;
- You are a member of CRHA. Being a member of the SHRM, an important asset.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.