Collaboration Tools and Internal Processes Coordinator
We are looking for a star to join our R&D team who shines by their organizational skills and energy, to help us fulfill our numerous internal projects and initiatives.
By the way, in case you haven’t already heard of Mediagrif, we’re one of Canada’s digital leaders. Our head office is based in Longueuil just steps from the metro but we also have other offices located in Canada, the US, Europe and China. Our activities include B2C, B2B and B2B2C for our brands such as Jobboom, LesPAC, Réseau Contact, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra.
The Collaboration Tools and Internal Processes Coordinator reports to the Team Leader, Web Scraping and manages collaboration tools for all of our affiliates. Your role is to maximize the use of these tools by participating in the creation of project plans, reports, etc., all the while ensuring the coordination and supervision of initiatives and processes related to development and delivery.
If you are focused on quality, results and thrive working with various teams, we’d be delighted to welcome you to our team!
- Manage various collaboration tools and internal processes;
- Create project plans for the improvement or implementation of new solutions;
- Organize follow-up meetings with various stakeholders (development, product management, operations, etc.) and update documentation, processes and policies;
- Accompany/coordinate initiatives and ensure necessary follow-ups;
- Communicate and share information on projects and initiatives;
- Ensure the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the processes in place and establish new processes ensuring coherence between various initiatives and tools;
- Actively participate in various processes related to compliance and implementation of recommendations.
Training and work experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or a related program, or other relevant experience;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of collaborative tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc. ;
- Excellent organizational skills and priority management;
- Ability to prioritize and carry out several projects;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and results-oriented (goals and milestones);
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Bilingual (French-English) both oral and written;
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5-hour work week;
- Group insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Free access to an on-site fitness centre;
- Dynamic and engaging workplace.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.