Analyst, Financial Performance and Compliance
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations. Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the incumbent participates in the preparation and analysis of diverse entities’ financial statements, information and various reports. The incumbent is actively involved in all aspects of accounting and financial compliance within a public company setting, operating in the technology sector.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve processes;
- Prepare various monthly/quarterly/annual results analyzes;
- Document requirements, tests and approvals to meet a public company’s evolving compliance standards;
- Participate in the development of financial forecasts;
- In conjunction with external consultants, create test case scenarios and execute test plans to ensure alignment with requirements, including those in relation to Regulation 52-109;
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of external audit files, especially at the level of general IT controls and financial controls;
- Contribute to the preparation of financial information for management and board presentations;
- Involved in the preparation of the SOC and CSAE 3416 reporting documentation as well as the requirements related to Regulation 52-109;
- Participate in the drafting of the quarterly and annual management report.
Requirements and skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in administration/accounting profile or accounting sciences;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Hold an accounting designation or be in the process of obtaining it;
- Knowledge of computer environments;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV & Business Central software is an asset.
- Good analytical ability;
- Excellent oral and written communication (French and English);
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines;
- Meticulous and precise;
- Autonomous, all the while working in a team;
- Courteous and professional;
- Dynamic, resourceful and creative.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.