AdOps Advertising Campaign Manager
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Strategic Alliances, the AdOps Advertising Campaign Manager will manage digital advertising campaigns, all the while providing personalized customer service and participating in the creative process during proposals.
Your main responsibilities?
- Oversee and manage our web advertisement inventory based on customer proposals;
- Program digital ad campaigns in the DFP ad server and ensure functionality within all browsers;
- Monitoring of active campaigns and submit recommendations which would maximize results for our clients;
- Collaborate with the sales team to manage advertiser relationships and their respective campaigns;
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions and communication strategies during client proposals;
- Prepare and validate statistical client reports;
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients and advertising agencies, ensuring their satisfaction;
- Participate in advertising events.
To be part of the team you:
- Are looking forward to expanding your horizons into other digital advertising activities such as programmatic (deal IDS, trading desk), Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and optimizing its results, data monetization, etc. ;
- Possess at least two (2) years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
- Know DoubleClick for Publishers;
- Enjoy teamwork and be able to communicate and maintain harmonious relationships;
- Demonstrate solid administrative skills:
- Organized and able to handling multiple requests simultaneously—taking into consideration emergencies;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Attentive to detail;
- Proficient in French and English—oral/written.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Réseau LesPAC Inc., a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies, is a first in class Quebec-based ads website, uniquely positioned thanks to its platform, cutting-edge technology and its branding.
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.