Customer Support Agent
Jobboom Inc., a leader and expert media in the knowledge of the labor market and in online recruitment in Quebec, is looking for a collaborator to join his team as a customer service agent to meet the needs of the market.
Reporting to the client success and relations center manager, you will be working in collaboration with a team of account managers and sometimes with the product and marketing team to coordinate the offer and usage of our services towards our clientele employers and our users.
- Support account managers in managing and activating client’s orders;
- Managing incoming calls and emails from clients and users of the website (80% email, 20% phone);
- Help customers and candidates in their use of the site and provide after-sales support to our customers to optimize their customer experience;
- Analyzing client’s results and give customer advise to make sure the clients have the best result possible;
- Offer support to our commercial customers and ATS partners;
- Collect and analyze the user feedback to the appropriate team to be able to improve the website and its product;
- Validating mass mailings in accordance with our quality and outreach standards;
- Validating the website’s content in accordance with our quality standards;
- Various data entry task;
- Performing any other related duties.
Skills & competencies:
- Bilingual – written & spoken (French & English) is essential;
- Resourceful, flexible and have a great ability and desire to learn;
- Ability to manage priorities and handle multiple tasks at once;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel);
- Excellent knowledge of the Web and social Medias (as a user);
- Good problem-solving skills (1st level Web-based and technical issues);
- Good team spirit and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of HTML will be considered an asset;
- Being familiar with Zendesk will be considered an asset.
- Two (2) years of experience in customer service;
- Good communication skills;
- College degree.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.