Technical Support Analyst / Customer Service
InterTrade is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain collaboration solutions. We are proudly servicing thousands of companies in North America, large and small, with our EDI Network services and product data synchronization solutions. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the technical support analyst will be responsible for handling Customer Service and Support requests from clients.
- Answer first level requests (phone calls and e-mails) from clients;
- Review operational dashboards and system alerts
- Document operational procedures in our knowledge base
- Ensure proper and regular follow up of assigned client’s requests;
- Prepare and provide information/documentation to clients;
- Participate in the integration, configuration and troubleshooting of a variety of issues in accordance with client expectations and SLA intervention time limits and procedures;
- Add and update configurations of trading partners;
- Resolve testing and production issues;
- Maintain and update clients’ records in the CRM and on our platforms;
- Deliver results on a timely manner;
- Ensure proper documentation of requests in identified tools;
- May be required to perform other related duties.
Skills & competencies:
- Dynamic and proactive/demonstrates initiative;
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and ability to resolve problems;
- Focus on customer satisfaction, while keeping in perspective the business context;
- Organized, structured and attentive to detail;
- Has a good sense of priorities and able to adapt to change;
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and to work under pressure in a dynamic and stimulating environment;
- “Sense of urgency”, be able to respond in a timely manner to requests from clients;
- Team worker with strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a computer technician and/or customer service agent;
- College degree in Computer science;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Open Source Technology, Linux and Unix, an asset;
- Bilingual – written & spoken (French & English).
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Work Schedule: varies on rotation between 8:30 AM and 8 PM;
- Availability: Weekend, in rotation with the other members of the team.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.