Product Manager (Product Data Synchronization Solution)
InterTrade is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain collaboration solutions. We proudly service thousands of companies of all sizes within North America, with our EDI Network services and product data synchronization solutions. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc., is a leading Canadian enterprise software company with over 500 employees in Canada, the US, and Europe, and counting.
Reporting to the Product Director, our Product Managers work closely with our customers to understand their issues and identify product/feature opportunities, thus creating real business value. Product development at InterTrade is driven by small, autonomous teams, and as a Product Manager you will be a central part of one or more of these teams, driving their product strategy, business requirements and backlog.
- Define the platform product strategy and roadmap objectives, and communicate the strategy to internal stakeholders and customers;
- Own your product area end-to-end, including the product backlog and priority setting across releases;
- Engage closely with your Engineering team members to create a reasonable execution schedule the best technical implementation plan;
- Be a central part of our Agile development process by leading regular meetings, removing roadblocks and helping ensure team alignment. Ultimately, you will own delivery of roadmap priorities and timelines with high-quality products;
- Engage with customers, partners, and developers regularly to understand how they use the platform and where we can improve productivity; and
- Lead with customer-driven focus ensuring that product teams put business value at the forefront of everything they do;
- Act as a subject matter expert to our Product Marketers, helping them define positioning, messaging, and sales tools for the products you manage.
- Seven (7) years in software Product Management or related experience, with three (3) years of direct experience as a Product Manager;
- A University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- Technically savvy with knowledge of modern software architecture that helps you quickly grasp new concepts and technologies;
- Experience in the role of Product Owner within an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Experience that demonstrates you can identify tangible customer issues and build practical solutions;
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following areas is a strong asset: eCommerce, Supply chain processes for product information data creation, usage and integration, Analytics, Search, API-based products, GS1 Standards;
- Worked within a retail environment is also an additional asset.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5-hour work week;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a public share purchase plan including employer participation; and
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment; and
- Free access to a fitness centre.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.