Technical Support and Customer Service Agent
InterTrade is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain collaboration solutions. We are proudly servicing thousands of companies in North America, large and small, with our EDI Network services and product data synchronization solutions. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the technical Support and Customer Service Agent will be responsible for handling Customer Service and Support requests from clients.
- Answer first level requests (phone calls and e-mails) from clients;
- Review operational dashboards and system alerts
- Document operational procedures in our knowledge base
- Ensure proper and regular follow-up of assigned clients’ requests;
- Prepare and provide information/documentation to clients;
- Participate in the integration, configuration and troubleshooting of a variety of issues in accordance with client expectations and SLA intervention time limits and procedures;
- Add and update configurations of trading partners;
- Resolve testing and production issues;
- Maintain and update clients’ records in the CRM and on our platforms;
- Deliver results on a timely manner;
- Ensure proper documentation of requests in identified tools;
- May be required to perform other related duties.
Skills & competencies:
- Dynamic and proactive/demonstrates initiative;
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and ability to resolve problems;
- Focus on customer satisfaction, while keeping in perspective the business context;
- Organized, structured and attentive to detail;
- Has a good sense of priorities and able to adapt to change;
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and to work under pressure in a dynamic and stimulating environment;
- “Sense of urgency”, be able to respond in a timely manner to requests from clients;
- Team worker with strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a computer technician and/or customer service agent;
- College degree in Computer science;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Open Source Technology, Linux and Unix, an asset;
- Bilingual—written & spoken (French & English).
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.