InterTrade is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain collaboration solutions. We are proudly servicing thousands of companies in North America, large and small, with our EDI Network services and product data synchronization solutions. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies.
By the way, in case you haven’t already heard of Mediagrif, they’re one of Canada’s digital leaders! Activities include B2C, B2B and B2B2C for InterTrade and brands such as Jobboom, LesPAC, Réseau Contact, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra. Their head office is based in Longueuil just steps from the metro and also have other offices located in Canada, the US and Europe.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Programmer Analyst will be implicated in all aspects of web applications programming, including complex problem solving as well as the technical architecture of the modules to be elaborated.
- Bachelor’s degree or College degree in computer programming or equivalent;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of programming experience;
- Ability to develop applications on an expert level:
- Programming languages: Java, HTML, JSP, XML, SQL, VB, etc.,
- Developing process of systems, tools and methodologies (RUP, YML, etc.),
- Unit tests, process and practice (Junit, profiling, etc.), debugging,
- Development/productivity of application tools (such as Eclipse, SVN, etc.);
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with dynamic webpage with high transaction volumes, an asset.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5-hour work week;
- Group insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Free access to an on-site fitness centre;
- Dynamic and engaging workplace.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.