EDI Implementation Specialist
InterTrade is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain collaboration solutions. We are proudly servicing thousands of companies in North America, large and small, with our EDI Network services and product data synchronization solutions. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies.
By the way, in case you haven’t already heard of Mediagrif, they’re one of Canada’s digital leaders! Activities include B2C, B2B and B2B2C for InterTrade and brands such as Jobboom, LesPAC, Réseau Contact, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra. Their head office is based in Longueuil just steps from the metro and also have other offices located in Canada, the US and Europe.
Reporting to the Director, Professional Services - EDI Network, the EDI Implementation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating EDI implementation for external clients.
If you’re focused on delivering quality services and looking for a dynamic working environment, we’d love to have you on our team!
- Coordinate and successfully deliver various EDI implementations assigned, as per client’s (new and existing) requirements;
- Manage relationships and communications with clients, in order to manage expectations and keep them informed of future steps;
- Prepare quotes according to the client’s requirements, provide recommendations, perform EDI analyses and EDI transaction compliance testing as per EDI guides;
- Plan/coordinate and proactively follow up on tasks carried out in collaboration with internal teams (mapping, support, development, project coordination, etc.);
- Participate in process improvement projects to improve efficiency;
- Provide the necessary information to senior management, performing weekly dashboard updates and reporting problems and issues, as they arise;
- Ensure the proper documentation of requests in identified tools;
- Performing any other related duties.
- Minimum of five (5) years in EDI implementation;
- Experience as an EDI Implementation Specialist, Coordinator or Advisor in a specialized EDI firm.
Skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the supply chain
- Knowledge of one of the following ERP will be considered an asset: JDE, SAP, Oracle;
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Bilingual, French & English (spoken and written);
- Dynamic and proactive/demonstrates initiative;
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and ability to resolve problems;
- Focused on customer satisfaction, keeping in perspective the business context;
- Organized, structured and attentive to detail;
- Good sense of priorities and able to adapt to change;
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously and to work under pressure in a dynamic and stimulating environment;
- Team player and ease of interacting with individuals at all levels of the company.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5-hour work week;
- Group insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Free access to an on-site fitness centre;
- Dynamic and engaging workplace.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.