Coordinator, Professional Services, EDI Network
InterTrade provides managed EDI network services and catalogue/data synchronization solutions serving thousands of customers in North America and abroad. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies.
Reporting to the Director, Professional Services—EDI Network, the Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and integrating retailers into the new web-EDI platform and providing administrative support on ongoing projects. He will work closely with the project managers.
The role of the coordinator is to coordinate, communicate and maintain EDI guides as well as vendor manuals, while managing the implementation of web-based EDI programs by working closely with various departments within the organization.
The coordinator is responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with retailers which encourages collaboration and organizes the platform’s program implementations. They conduct supplier integration campaigns for new modules and provide training for vendors and the technical support team. They are the liaison between all involved departments during the implementation of a new module and address obstacles in order to meet quality and timeline objectives.
- Contact retailers to obtain business rules guides and vendor manuals, as per corporate priorities;
- Coordinate and successfully deliver documents required by the Development Team to ensure the implementation of the web-EDI module;
- Ensure documentation control and managing retail guide updates and communicate changes to the appropriate departments;
- Participate in documentation and processes creation, facilitating the implementation and information flow for the successful implementation of the retail modules;
- Manage the relationship and communication with retailers, third parties and departments involved in the implementation of web-EDI modules;
- Complementary training for web-EDI portal providers as part of Supplier Integration Program;
- Plan and coordinate vendor integration programs following the launch of portal modules;
- Plan/coordinate and proactively monitor tasks in collaboration with internal teams (sales, analysis, development, support, etc.);
- Participate in process improvement projects to improve efficiency;
- Document the tracking/status of queries using the appropriate tools;
- Provide support to the Technical Support Department regarding web-EDI service ticket escalations;
- May be required to perform other related tasks.
Experience and skills required:
- DEC in computer science (an asset);
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and JIRA;
- Mandatory Bilingualism (French and English)—spoken and written;
- Eager to learn and be part of a dynamic team of professionals;
- Good communicator;
- Thorough, critical analytical mind and problem-solving skills;
- Focused on user satisfaction;
- Autonomous, organized, structured and attentive to detail;
- Has a good sense of priorities and is able to adapt to change;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and challenging environment with rigorous monitoring;
- Team worker and interacts with individuals at all levels of the company;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a project management role, or similar position or as an EDI Implementation Specialist, Business Analyst, EDI Coordinator or similar;
- Knowledge of EDI or web-EDI, an asset.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.