InterTrade is a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain collaboration solutions. We are proudly servicing thousands of companies in North America, large and small, with our EDI Network services and product data synchronization solutions. InterTrade is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra.
Reporting to the Product Management Director, the Business Analyst designs and documents innovative solutions to meet the product evolution needs.
- Communicate with customers to document the functional requirements;
- Write functional specifications;
- Occasionally, set and perform some functional tests;
- Act as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support team;
- Evaluate the information captured during the sessions, document business processes and analyze tasks;
- Participate in the conception and design solutions;
- Analyze the issues raised by the support team and suggest action plans;
- Play an important role in the system’s integration;
- Perform data analysis to discover business rules or investigate issues;
- Coordinate and deliver several successful projects, both with external and internal customers using project management techniques.
Skills & competencies:
- Essential: Knowledge of SQL query language;
- Essential: Knowledge of the development cycle;
- Essential: Has a strong ability to solve problems;
- Essential: Has very good writing skills;
- Essential: Isa team player and interacts well with other team members;
- Essential: Keeps current on different technologies;
- Essential: Flexible and productive in a changing environment;
- Essential: Has initiative and is proactive;
- Important: Knowledge of the supply chain;
- Asset: Experience in EDI;
- Asset: Knowledge of UML.
- Bachelor in Computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in programming (Java or Microsoft);
- Bilingual (French-English).
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5-hour work week;
- Group insurance upon hiring;
- Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
- Free access to an on-site fitness centre;
- Dynamic and engaging workplace.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.