Technical Support Analyst
Founded in 2002, Carrus Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. (TSX : MDF), is the partner of choice for auto parts aftermarket dealers and wholesalers as well as for auto repair shop managers.
Our proven comprehensive business management software solutions allow our clients to manage the whole of their operations from a single system. Our team consists of dedicated and experienced people who have a solid understanding of the market and who engage with our clients top through their superior support and personalized service.
Carrus Technologies Inc., is looking for a Technical Support Analyst for our Longueil office.
- Manage Local Area Network (LAN) as well as Wide Area Network (WAN);
- Implement systems and/or programs in a technical environment: servers, client/server, server terminals (RDS) and print server, networks, security and backup;
- Provide remote application and software support to external clients and users;
- Maintain and update client-server database applications;
- Implement processes and elements necessary for the platform’s evolution;
- Escalate issues, as needed;
- Ensure support on an on call-evening-weekend basis, in rotation with the other members of his team.
Competencies and Skills:
- DEC in information technology, preferably in networking and telecommunications;
- Knowledge of:
- LAN, WLAN and WAN environments;
- WINS/DHCP/DNS/SMTP services, etc. ;
- the TCP/IP network communication protocol;
- Cisco equipment (routers, VPNs, switches, PIX);
- Bilingual (English and French) both oral and written (essential).
- Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Experience in technical problem analysis with network connection.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free access to its fitness room. Do you prefer Nautilus Plus, Energy Cardio or Idolem Yoga? Our various corporate agreements will save you money!
Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social club organizes many activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.