Vendor Support Specialist
BidNet’s eProcurement solution, BidNet Direct, established in 1999, develops and provides supplier and bid management systems to state and local agencies across the United States. BidNet’s eProcurement platform, BidNet Direct, currently manages government community purchasing systems all over the country, consisting of more than 1,100agencies and close to 70,000 suppliers. Agencies can move their entire bidding and government procurement system online, while still maintaining full control and security over their supplier database and the distribution, tracking, and reporting of bid information and responses. BidNet is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.,
Reporting to the Sales & Client Care Manager, you will receive inbound as well as make proactive outbound renewal calls for retention efforts. Work with both phone and email, as well as other internet tools, to answer questions, solve issues, and determine best service options for customers. The candidate will pay particular focus on meeting benchmarks in areas such as renewals and client retention and overall sales.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers both internal and external to ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly;
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking;
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone;
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company;
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience;
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & competencies:
- Computer proficiency.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Customer service system.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work a mid-day schedule when needed.
- High School diploma required.
- Specialized training in customer service preferred.
- The successful candidate will have 4 years of experience in customer service.
- Experience providing customer service in a call center environment.
- Some sales experience helpful.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
- Hourly, plus incentives;
- 40 hour workweek;
- Group Insurance;
- Pleasant working environment.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.