State and Local Researcher (Disponible en version anglaise seulement)
BidNet is the leading provider of government bid opportunities and business intelligence services to companies of all sizes. For more than 30 years, BidNet has helped clients identify and win government contracts. We have product solutions to fit all business needs, which include BidNet, Governmentbids.com, Epipeline and Construction Bid Board.
Our proprietary technology and experienced research team help companies become more competitive in the federal, state and local procurement markets by delivering targeted sales leads, market intelligence and a suite of bid information management tools.
You possess very strong keyboarding skills including typing speed and accuracy? You also possess good multi-tasking abilities, a strong “team” attitude and the ability to perform various duties integral to the function of our department? If you answered yes to these two questions, our team would be delighted to meet with you!
- Researching governmental agency websites vital to our continued growth :
- Reading, interpreting & entering appropriate information from government agency bid documents;
- Downloading documents through our integrated MPP system;
- Processing documents through our database management system;
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs;
- Assist other personnel within the company, as or when needed.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills – oral as well as reading and writing comprehension;
- Excellent keyboard skills & aptitude;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Personal dependability and reliable transportation;
- Strong teamwork ethics.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Comprehensive training and development;
- Competitive benefits and compensation program;
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance;
- 401K program including corporate matching;
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.