Construction Bidboard, Inc.™ (“Ebidboard”) is a construction services company dedicated to improving the entire public construction project solicitation, proposal and bid process. The company develops and markets web-enabled interactive data services resulting in revenue generating, cost effective opportunities for contractors and government agencies.
Ebidboard offers a comprehensive cross-agency database of public works construction projects and documents, real-time updates and notifications as well as effective communication tools for government agencies and prospective bidders and benefits everyone in the bidding process (general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, service providers and government agencies).
The candidate we seek will possess very strong keyboarding skills including typing speed and accuracy. You must also possess good multi-tasking abilities, a strong “team” attitude and the ability to perform various duties integral to the function of our department.
More specifically, what are your responsibilities?
- Reading, interpreting & entering appropriate information from government agency bid documents;
- Managing tools to search and track projects, competitors, bid partners, and historical bid information and results;
- Monitoring and researching governmental agency websites vital to our continued growth.
Must have skills to excel in this role:
- Excellent reading & writing comprehension;
- Excellent keyboard skills & aptitude;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Personal dependability and reliable transportation;
- Excellent communication skills – oral & written;
- Strong teamwork ethics.
- College degree required;
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
- Hourly, plus incentives;
- 40 hour workweek;
- Group Insurance;
- Pleasant working environment.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.