Buyer Support Representative
BidNet is the leading provider of government bid opportunities and business intelligence services to companies of all sizes. For more than 30 years, BidNet has helped clients identify and win government contracts. We have product solutions to fit all business needs, which include BidNet, Governmentbids.com, Epipeline and Construction Bid Board.
Our proprietary technology and experienced research team help companies become more competitive in the federal and state & local procurement market by delivering targeted sales leads, market intelligence and a suite of bid information management tools.
The Buyer Support Representative is responsible to support and grow the agency membership. This position includes providing presentation and demonstration of our SAAS procurement platform to current and prospective agency clients. Requires some knowledge of the public procurement process with regards to competitive bidding and is able to recognize opportunity to maximize revenue.
- Receive incoming requests and questions from customers;
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, resolve customer needs and provide additional training as required;
- Onboarding new municipal clients including account configuration, training and follow up to ensure agency is fully utilizing the platform;
- Participate in company strategy to expand existing systems;
- Work within the sales and support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and maximize revenue generation;
- Identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in either technology sales, construction or procurement is highly desirable;
- Experience selling to State and Local Government or “C” level buyers is a plus;
- A proven track record for exceeding objectives in a competitive environment;
- Ability to cold call and build strong relationships with both users and technical buyers;
- Strong communication (oral, written, presentation), leadership and organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
- Hourly, plus incentives;
- 40 hour workweek;
- Group Insurance;
- Pleasant working environment.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.