Senior Support Specialist
Established in 1992, ASC Networks Inc. (ASC) is well known for its flagship ASC Contracts software which provides buy-side and sell-side contract management and contract lifecycle capabilities.
ASC also provides Web-based enterprise management solutions for documents, forms, and pricing and quoting. All ASC management software comprises automated document creation and a searchable repository or database with built in reporting, compliance and audit trail capability all delivered via the industry’s most flexible platform; SaaS, Private Cloud or On-Premise. ASC is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.
The Senior Support Specialist is an integral member of the Customer Support Team. The Support Specialist role’s primary purpose is to work with key customer accounts on ensuring smooth delivery of new functions or major bug fix deliveries. Tasks range from negotiating change requests with the customer, tracking internal ASC milestones through to deployment, configuring the application customer specific requirements, testing configuration or specifying solution tests and communicating status to the customer on issues and delivery status. You are responsible for providing outstanding technical service and support in a timely manner on key accounts, ensuring accurate and creative solutions to software difficulties ensuring that SLA’s are met and risks are identified to meet customer commitments. Your innovative skills will help you to create new content for the support knowledge base, and to identify new areas of opportunity for product and process improvement.
More specifically, what are your responsibilities?
- Key Account Support: Work directly with customers (both internal and external) to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues within published SLA’s. Ensure proper tracking and updating issues using Jira (and customer action registries where applicable) and managing both issues and expectations through to resolution. Informing customers of ticket status, new products, releases and product upgrade news;
- Key Account Solution Delivery: Working with assigned key accounts, Development Management and Support Management, negotiate change requests and delivery time frames with the customer. For new accounts and applicable changes; ensure configuration, deployment and solution testing are accounted for in the committed schedule. Track and communicate ticket delivery to the customer (usually through Action Register). For new functionality ensure customization requirements are documented and configured during the appropriate development phase. Working with the Verification team, or the customer, ensure solution tests are documents and executed; and
- Verification: Aid Verification team on manual or automated tests as requested by management. For key account projects work with the verification team to cover customizations, configuration, and integration testing, such as ACLs, my lists, Reports etc. Integration testing with the customer needs to be understood, planned, resourced and tracked.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer service abilities which must include strong problem solving skills, account management skills and the ability to be resourceful in high pressure situations;
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools; and
- Knowledge must include a solid understanding of application and web server technology, including, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle, LDAP, XML, XLS, HTML, and HTML.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, plus two (2) years of experience in a technical support environment; or
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Required: Five (5) years of experience working in a customer support or equivalent role. Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills; or
- Preferred: Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in customer support and product deployment. Proven key account management and delivery tracking. Work experience with web based, Linux platform applications.
With 500+ employees in Canada, the United States and Europe, Mediagrif’s mission is to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Our offer is the following:
- A flexible work schedule (37,5 hour/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan.
- In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season.
Mediagrif: who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks. Our mission is to offer innovative technological solutions that work!
Here are a few of our brands you may already be familiar with!
Up for the challenge? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif applies an employment equity and equality program.